While both members and non-members can create accounts, all employees of NMHC member firms are eligible to create “member” accounts and should do to so to gain full access to all the site’s content and meeting registration options.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW DIRECTIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE FOLLOWING PAGE
I Want My Firm to Join NMHC
- Click the “Become a Member” button below; and on the following page, ignore the “Enter Firm ID” box and click “Continue” then click “Join NMHC (Create a New Firm Record)”
I Want to Create a Member Account Under my Firm’s Membership
- Click the “Become a Member” button below and on the following page enter in your company’s firm ID then click “Continue”. Select your company then click “Link to Selected Firm”
I Want to Create a Non-Member Account to Register for Events, Purchase Products, and Receive NMHC Communications
- Click the “Create a Non-Member Individual Account” button below
My Firm Is a Member and I Have Attended NMHC Events in the Past
- Visit our Forgot Password page and enter in your email address to receive a password reset link.
- If you’re encountering difficulties; send us an email with your name and your company name to email@example.com. We will email you with directions within 24 hours (weekdays only) or contact our offices at 202/974-2300, Monday through Friday, Eastern Time, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm to assist with signup; or
I Know My Firm is a Member, But I Have NOT Attended NMHC Events in the Past (Need Firm ID)
- If you are new to NMHC, you need to use your company's firm ID # to create a member account.
- Send us an email with your name and your company name to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will email you your ID number within 24 hours (weekdays only) or call our offices at 202/974-2300, Monday through Friday, Eastern Time, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm to request your firm’s corporate ID; or
Not sure if your firm is a member, click here for the NMHC Directory
TO COMPLETE THE NEW MEMBER APPLICATION – CLICK “BECOME A MEMBER” BELOW